Mein Condump

• I am looking forward to that almost as much as getting rid of the bsod's wich startet again yesterday after being gone for a week after the reinstall of every thing
    it seems that some update or driver is causing a conlflict with the videodriver when a prosecor treis to acces a memory it is not suppoe to read or write, and 1000 other possiblities.
    any way from what i have found so far they are trying to tell me somebody made an error we dont know who it was and awe dont care it is your pc and your problem.

any way it seems to be a software problem rather then hardware , and you know when it is solved when i stay for entire training sessions. ;D ;D ;D ;D Blue Smilies of Death

• A well the good news is they day before it was on for hours without hardly any game time and bsod's so it seems playing a game will speed up the coming of ;D ;D , so the answer can be very simple
    just dont play games and i will not get ;D ;D oder windows will solve the problem for me :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!