Hello Again!

• Hello Again!

Sad to say it's been almost a year since I last reached out to say hello! Wanted to take a moment, and see how you all are doing.

After a brief hiatus away, I'm back on my quest to strengthen RPG-X, and hoping to find some of the bridges I was working on to be salvageable.

For now, Just wanted to say hello, and let you know that we're back

• Hello once more!

I hope you all are well, It's nice to be back on your corner of the internet again :)

I wanted to reach out and share some developments that have occurred with the Daedalus Community.

Some of you all may be aware, over the last couple of months The Daedalus Community has become a thing of the past. In its place, we have rebranded ourselves - established some new rules, and are currently in the middle of an election cycle at our new home "The Forge"

Our home can be found here (I'm a link) (and any old Daedalus link can still be used, it'll redirect you to where you need to go :P )

While we're still a bit in limbo pending the conclusion of our election, We still wanted to stop in and say hi to our neighbors, and beg their forgiveness for the construction noises next door.

I'll be pushing for a big "Block party" of sorts once we're finished. In the meantime, I just wanted to drop in and say hello :)

Now if you'll excuse me, that pool isn't going to dig itself :P

• Hello and welcome back, Klaw!

Thank you for all your hard work trying to bring the remaining RPG-X community together. I really like the idea of a block party, especially combining different games. Personally I'd be up for Armada II Fleet OPS and RPG-X (obviously) and will try to be there next weekend, maybe say hello and just listen in on Discord for some of the other games (I sadly don't own) on Sunday.

Is there anything else we need to know, either about RPG-X - maybe some background information to the plot story? Which version do you use? - or some of the other games?

Also, please keep in mind that we are a community based in Germany, which means 6 pm will be 12 am here.... starting that late for a strategy game like Fleet OPS which very well might run a few hours won't make it easy to join.

Either way I look forward to it. See you there!

• Oh no, I understand entirely (time zones are the worst :P )

We're using RPG-X Version 2.3.4(I believe) which can be downloaded from our friends at The Last Outpost - https://last-outpost.net/dl/file?id=2

As far as our RPG-X Event, Nova is a Serial RP I run set in the 22nd Century - and the required files for that can be found here - https://www.theforgegaming.net…index.php/topic,57.0.html

As for the schedule of events, I'm going to work on finalizing it this weekend. and it looks like Fleet Ops may be moving (assuming you wanted to take part in the fun there :P ) I'll see if moving it to Saturday, before Nova would be a good fit.

I'm excited, and hope to see you there Lexa :) - let me know if you need any more assistance, or if there's any other questions or conflicts you have with the schedule :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!