Section 31 Embassy

• "Captain, A Ship has Just Dropped out of warp..... Sir! It's Section 31 Roleplay...."

Dear Members of RPO,

My name is Ensign {S31} Lwaxana and I am a Foriegn Liason Officer for Section 31 Roleplay. We are a roleplaying group aimed a making the Federation safe from enemies.

I am writing to you Today, to start relations with your group. Here at Section 31, we are always aiming to reach the impossible, want to achieve a goal that is just outside our grasp. However, our ultimate aim, is to have fun at any possibilty we can. So, we try and broaden our opportunities in roleplaying, by expanding into other games, than the RPG-X Mod for Star Trek Elite Force 1.

What is RPG-X?

RPG-X is a mod for Star Trek Elite Force 1 that allows users to join a server, and take on the role of a character, and act out senarios created by the "Plot CO". We train our officers in "Roleplaying Manners" and general roleplay.

So Why Have We Contacted Yourselves?

Whether you play RPG-X, or your group supports it, it is always good to have a presence within the wider community, and create friendships. [The Group Name] May not support RPG-X, However, we would still like to become friends through regular chats, and events that we hold every month.

So I hope this will be the start of a beautiful and thrilling relationship between our two groups.

Signed
    Ensign {S31} Lwaxana
    Section 31 Roleplay
    http://www.section31rp.co.uk

• Hello Lwaxana, welcome to our forums and thanks for the introductions :).

Although we are a (mostly) german-speaking and playing RP group we'd also like to start some kind of embassy with Section 31, in fact we are just planning a joint forums for all german-speaking RPG-X groups and looking to expand our relationsships to other groups. We play RPG-X since your group was founded in November last year and most of our members have played for two years or even longer.
    Aside from RPG-X we also play Freelancer, Star Trek Online and Elite Force Holomatch.

So, if you want you to send an Ambassador to our forums, we'll do the same then.

;- B'Elanna.

• Dear B'Elanna,

Thank you for your reply. I am Admiral Richard Evans, a Member of the Admirals' Team and One of the founding members of our group. It sounds like you guys have got alot planned for the future. We are currently celebrating our 1 year anniversary, and would like you all to join us on our forums to share in the celebrations.

Our Forums are: http://forum.section31rp.co.uk

If you would like to add me msn, then please do: richard.evans@section31rp.co.uk

Thanks

• Welcome to you as well :P.

It seems we are not the only ones having planned quite a few things for the future. Congratulations to your anniversary, we still have a few months to go for our 1-year party.

I just registered in your forums. Are you planning some kind of anniversary RP ? I think that would be great :D.

Actually I'm not using MSN that much anymore, but I'll still you add you later.

Thank you.

Oh, by the way. I've given you the correct title and full access to our forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!