STO discoverd

• Hi,

ok it took me a little while, but since a fewdays i have installed STO just to try it out.

Strangely it turns out I do like it, at the moment iam still pretty low level but as soon as i get a decent level i wont object to help out the fleet.
    And getting me some xp poitnt of sort for completing group missions.

Greetings Species6247

• Very nice :D. And about time, too :P.

If you send me your character name and handle (or post it here) I'll invite you to our fleet so that others can (and will) help you to level - it's much more faster and much more fun if you play with a bunch of people instead of just doing mission after mission alone- well, it's fun too at first.

Anyway, welcome to the fleet

• Yeah i know it is faster and even more fun to travel as a pack,
    I do remember that verywell from the game freelancer.

However as for training skills, being protected by the biggest ships while they do 10x the damage i can do.

That much said, yes i will post more details of my account so far i only managed to get to level 10 in the last 3 days

oh and wel my character is mari @ species6247 if iam not mistakes it is Charater @ Account right ?

I do have some tutorials to complete, and those i will do myself. oh and tommorow i get to pick a new ship :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!